Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Biriyani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biriyani recipe. To make chicken biriyani you only need 36 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Biriyani:
- Provide of # For rice.
- Provide 300 gram of Basmati rice.
- Get 1 litres of water.
- Use of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- Provide 1 of black cardamom.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 8 of black pepper corn.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- You need of #.
- You need of # For chicken.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of ghee.
- Use 2 of no peeled potatoes.
- Provide 3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get of Marination of chicken.
- You need 600 gms of chicken.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Take 1 of large onion (golden fry).
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tbsp of chilli pwd.
- Provide 1 cup of dahi.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 of large onion (golden fry).
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Water as required.
- Provide 2 of boiled eggs (optional).
- Provide of Garnish.
- Provide leaves of Mint.
Steps to make Chicken Biriyani:
- In a pan heat oil then some ghee and once it heats well, add garam masala and peeled potatoes and cook until the potatoes turn golden brown.
- Marinate the chicken by adding yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, fried onions and tomatoes mix it nicely..
- Add the marinated chicken into the pan and mix it well, then add some water.
- Cover it with a lid and cook on medium flame till its done.
- In a pan add ghee and oil once it heats up add garam masala,lower the flame and add water and salt..
- Add the washed and soaked rice to the boiling water and let it cook on high flame. When it's 3/4th cooked drain the rice.
- Place two boiled eggs and rice into the chicken and cover with lid on it and cook it on high flame for 8 minutes and low flame for 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with fried onions, fresh mint and fresh onion..
- Our Chicken Biryani is ready to be served.
If you find this Chicken Biriyani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.