Simple Way to Prepare Quick Beef & rice meatballs
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef & rice meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef & rice meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & rice meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You will find that different types of berries can be very good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & rice meatballs recipe. To make beef & rice meatballs you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef & rice meatballs:
- You need 1 pound of ground beef (15% fat).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice.
- Use 2 Tbs of chopped onion.
- Use 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Get 1 cup of cheese (Mexican blend or Cheddar).
Steps to make Beef & rice meatballs:
- Mix ground beef and chopped onion.
- Boil rice for 5 min (it has to be half-cooked).
- Mix it with meat & onion.
- Make balls and fry them on both sides till the nice color (~3 min).
- Mix sour cream, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and some pepper.
- Put meatballs and sour cream mix in the baking pan. Bake for 40 min on 400°.
- Cover by cheese, bake 5 more minutes…
- Until cheese is melted.
- Surve with any side dish. Anyways it will be tasty. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef & rice meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.