Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's cornbread with cheddar, green chile, and honey recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's cornbread with cheddar, green chile, and honey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's cornbread with cheddar, green chile, and honey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's cornbread with cheddar, green chile, and honey recipe. You can cook brad's cornbread with cheddar, green chile, and honey using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's cornbread with cheddar, green chile, and honey:
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of corn meal.
- Take 1/4 cup of + 3 tsp sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and smoked paprika.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of corn oil.
- Use 1 of beaten egg.
- Take 1 of small can roasted diced green chiles.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use of Honey.
Steps to make Brad's cornbread with cheddar, green chile, and honey:
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add the rest of the ingredients except honey. Mix well..
- Grease a 9×11 baking pan. Pour ingredients in and spread so it's level..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 -30 minutes. Done when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Immediately after removing from the oven, liberally drizzle honey over the top so that it will spread out and completely glaze the top..
- When cool, slice and serve. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's cornbread with cheddar, green chile, and honey recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.