Recipe of Speedy Oreo Icecream Cake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oreo Icecream Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo Icecream Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo icecream cake recipe. You can have oreo icecream cake using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Icecream Cake:
- Take 3 packets of Oreo biscuits.
- Provide 1 litre of Vanilla icecream.
Steps to make Oreo Icecream Cake:
- First crush the oreo biscuits in a ziplock/ plastic bag..
- Now in a spring form pan place butter paper in bottom.keep aside..
- Take a bowl add 1 part of cookies crumbs and tbsp of butter, mix well..
- Spread cookie + butter mixture to the bottom of the pan and set nicely with the spoon..
- Now spread softened icecream over the crust.(make a layer of icecream).
- Now again make a layer of crushed cookies and then again spread icecream well..
- In last spread cookies crumbs on the corners and keet it in freezer to set completely..
- Delicious mouthmelting Oreo icecream cake is ready..
If you find this Oreo Icecream Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.