Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Milk Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Milk Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milk Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to milk cookies recipe. To cook milk cookies you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Milk Cookies:
- Take 3 cups of flour.
- Provide 1 cup of powdered milk.
- Use 250 g of butter.
- Use 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of Milk flavour.
Instructions to make Milk Cookies:
- Sift flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl..
- Beat butter n icing sugar in a separate bowl until fluffy..
- Whisk egg in a bowl n add it to d butter mixture..
- Add milk and continue to mixed, start adding your flour bit by bit and continue to mixed until you exhaust d flour..
- Add flavour n mixed together..
- Line your baking tray With baking paper and arranged your batter into desired shape..
- Nb: if you are going to cut with cookies cutter refrigerated ur batter for 20min then sprinkle flour on your work surface, then roll ur batter and cut desired shape with d cutters..
- Bake n enjoy with tea or coffee..
If you find this Milk Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.