Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini cheese biscuits with greek yogurt recipe. You can have mini cheese biscuits with greek yogurt using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt:
- Take 3 cups of all purpose flour (390g).
- Get 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- Provide 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder (8g).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 3/4 cup of (170g)cold unsalted butter cut into pieces.
- Get 3/4 cup of cold plain Greek yogurt (185g).
- Use 100 g of grated Cheddar cheese (Parmesan ok).
- Get 1 of large egg beaten.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of cold water.
- Prepare 1 of large egg beaten mixed with 15ml milk for brushing on biscuits.
Instructions to make Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt:
- Preheat oven to 220oC. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cut in butter, using your fingers or a pastry cutter. Work the dough until mixture resembles a coarse meal. Add in the cheeses & use hand stir until well mixed and cheese are not lumpy..
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, egg, and water. Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture, stirring until dough barely comes together. Dump the mixture on lightly floured counter and knead until the dough comes together. Don't overwork the dough..
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a 1-inch thick circle. Cut into rounds using a biscuit cutter or cut into 2×2-inch squares. Combine dough scraps and roll out again to make remaining biscuits..
- Place biscuits on prepared baking sheets and brush with the egg wash. Bake for 12-15 minutes..
- Best served with butter, honey or jam..
If you find this Mini cheese biscuits with Greek Yogurt recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.