Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mint Chocolate Chip Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mint Chocolate Chip Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint Chocolate Chip Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mint chocolate chip pie recipe. You can have mint chocolate chip pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mint Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Get 1 of oreo or chocolate pie crust.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Softened cream cheese.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use of Few drops green food coloring.
- Take 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of peppermint extract.
- Provide 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Provide 1 cup of Andes candy.
- Take of Melted chocolate to drizzle.
Instructions to make Mint Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add food coloring and powdered sugar beat until smooth. Then add vanilla extract and peppermint extract until combined..
- Fold in heavy cream then mini chocolate chips and finally crushed Andes candy..
- Put mixture in pie crust and top with chocolate chips and Andes candy and drizzle with melted chocolate..
- Refrigerate for 5 – 6 hours until firm.
If you find this Mint Chocolate Chip Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.