Recipe of Perfect Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter chocolate no bake pie recipe. You can cook peanut butter chocolate no bake pie using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie:
- Get of Pie Filling:.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Provide 8 oz of softened cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of tub cool whip.
- Prepare of Crust:.
- Get 1 box of vanilla wafers, crushed fine.
- Use 1 stick of margarine or butter, melted.
- Provide 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Use of Ganache:.
- Get 1 (12 oz) of bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 stick of margarine or butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut butter, creamy.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream.
Steps to make Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie:
- I make the crust first. Mix the ingredients and press into a pie dish. Some people like baking their crust, I do not. Set in the fridge..
- Next I make the filling. Whip the first 3 ingredients, then mix in the cool whip. I used a hand held electric mixer. Spread mixture in the pie crust and back into the fridge..
- For the ganache, pour bag of chips and the cream in a microwave safe bowl and and start melting 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds. Stir until it comes together and pour over the filling. Put the pie back in the fridge..
- For the frosting I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the mixer. You can use a piping bag OR do like me and put the corner of a ziplock bag into a tall cup and fold the top over the rim of the cup. Spoon the frosting in the bag and let it set up a little in the fridge. Snip the tip and Pipe frosting around the edge of the pie..
If you find this Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.