Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast with cream of mushroom recipe. To cook chicken breast with cream of mushroom you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom:
- Take 2 of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Provide Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Prepare Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Get 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Ghee,.
- You need 50 g of Shiitake Mushrooms Thinly Sliced,.
- Get 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Take Pinch of Za'atar,.
- Provide of Parsley Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- Use 80 g of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
Steps to make Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom:
- Place chicken breast on a counter. Cover with cling film. Using a meat tenderizer, gently pound the chicken breast until even thickness..
- Season generously with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil and ghee. As soon as the oil is heated up and the ghee has melted, add in the chicken breast, laying away from you..
- Cook until 50% thru'. Flip and cook until about 75% thru'. Remove from heat and set aside to rest on a plate..
- In the same skillet over medium heat, add mushrooms. Saute until slightly caramelized. Add in garlic and za'atar. Saute until well combined and aromatic..
- Add in cream and deglaze the skillet. Bring it up to a simmer. Add in the chicken and whatever leftover liquid on the plate..
- Tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with the cream mixture. Remove from heat and transfer onto serving plate. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately..
If you find this Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.