Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
If you would like to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg roll recipe. To make egg roll you need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Roll:
- Use For of Paratha dough:.
- Get 300 gms of Maida/ All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 gms of Gehu Ka Atta/ whole wheat flour (optional).
- Get 1 cup of milk (or you can use water too).
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar (powdered).
- Use 2 spoons of veg oil.
- Take For of egg roll:.
- Use 10 of Eggs (2 per person).
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Veg Oil.
- You need For of garnishing or topping:.
- Get as required of Carrot (optional).
- Take As required of Onion.
- You need As required of Coriander leaves.
- You need as required of Green chillies.
- Prepare as required of Cucumber (optional).
- Provide As required of Beetroot (optional).
- Provide As required of Lemon juice.
- Use For of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare as required of Black rock salt.
- You need as required of Tomato sauce.
- Get as required of chilli sauce.
- Provide as required of mustard sauce(optional as per taste).
Instructions to make Egg Roll:
- Mix all the ingredients of the dough except the milk. Once all ingredients are mixed add milk little by little and knead it into a soft dough. Cover and rest it for at least 20-30 minutes..
- Peel and cut carrot, onion into julienne, chop coriander and chillies and any other veggies. Mix all except the Chillies and add lemon juice, black rock salt and black pepper powder..
- Divide the dough into 5 parts (approx. 110 gms each), apply veg oil and roll it out like roti and apply oil again and cut it from the center to the edge and make a cone.
- Twist and flatten it and roll it again like roti and make and cook like a paratha..
- Then crack two eggs per person and add salt and beat the eggs. In the meantime, heat little oil in a pan / tawa and pour it on the hot pan and before it solidifies place the prepared paratha on the egg..
- Once the side is done then flip it again to the other side..
- Place it on a board and add the onion, carrot, coriander and lemon mix and Chillies (if you like). Sprinkle the black pepper, black salt and lemon juice. Add the sauce of your choice and roll it..
- Your Egg Roll is ready. Wrap 25% of the roll with paper and serve it hot..
Warning: these egg rolls are RIDICULOUS. We think the Nilla coating really takes them over the This isn't your average egg roll recipe! The filling is delicious and you can change it up to any fruit you. Homemade egg rolls can be a big production. Wrapping and frying can add a ton of time and cleanup. (We should know—we've fried a ton, including Chicken Parm Egg Rolls and Banana Pudding Egg. egg roll — ☆ egg roll n. a Chinese American dish consisting of a thin egg pancake wrapped around minced vegetables, meat, shrimp, etc. to form a small roll that is fried in deep fat … Egg rolls are a classic appetizer at Chinese restaurants, but there are also many simple simple varieties to make at home yourself and enjoy anytime.
If you find this Egg Roll recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.