Recipe of Perfect Cornbread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread recipe. To make cornbread you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread:
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of self-rising cornmeal mix.
- Take 3/4 cup of self-rising flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide Stick of butter.
Steps to make Cornbread:
- Place cast iron skillet in the oven and preheat it to 425°F.
- Gently whisk all ingredients except for the butter.
- Pull the cast iron skillet out of the oven, reduce setting to 375°F.
- Place the stick of butter, (cutting it up will help) into the skillet and once it’s melted, pour about half into the batter. Mix the batter, then pour it into the skillet. You know it’s going right when it sizzles as it’s poured into the skillet..
- Put it into the oven for 20-25 minutes unless you are naughty like me and want to eat it with a raw center..
If you find this Cornbread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.