Steps to Prepare Homemade bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something good. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe. You can have bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices):
- Provide of okra(lady's finger) sliced (top & bottom removed).
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of onions(chopped finely).
- You need of garlic(ground coarsely).
- Get of inch ginger(ground coarsely).
- Get of black mustard seeds.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Provide of garam masala.
- You need of salt to taste.
- Provide of green chilies(chopped finely).
Instructions to make bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices):
- heat oil in a saucepan or wok til it just starts to smoke..
- add cumin seeds & mustard seeds.when they start to crackle quickly add garlic ginger & chilies.fry til garlic light golden.
- add onions & fry til golden..
- add all spices (except garam masala) & salt.add a sprinkle a lil water so that the spices dont burn.
- then add all bhindi(okra) and fry til it loses its stickines & brite green color stirring lightly occasionaly.
- caution:dont cover d pan.
- lastly add garam masala mix once & serve.
- tip:ginger & garlic ground in a mortar usin a pestle wil giv best results & take care while chopping chili & cracklin seeds.
- cn b served with chapaties or rice or nan or tanduri rotis.
If you find this bhindi fry(stir fried okra in indian spices) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.