Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Peanut Butter Fudge
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Peanut Butter Fudge recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Butter Fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter fudge recipe. You can cook peanut butter fudge using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Provide 3 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 sticks of butter.
- Provide 10 oz of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 13 oz of jar jet-puffed marshmallow creme.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 3 cups of Peter Pan peanut butter.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Heat sugar, butter and evaporated milk to a full rolling boil on medium heat stirring constantly..
- Keep a rolling Boil until it reaches 234 F on a candy thermometer (about 4 minutes).
- Remove from heat and immediately add Marshmallow crime. Stirring constantly.
- Add vanilla.
- Add peanut butter stirring constantly until smooth..
- Immediately spread into 2 glass 9 inch square pans..
- Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour..
If you find this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.