Recipe of Speedy Chicken wings
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken wings recipe. You can have chicken wings using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken wings:
- Prepare of Chicken wings 2kgs.
- Use 1 ltr of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- Get 100 gms of Onions chopped.
- Use of Salt.
- Use 500 ml of Tomatoes sauce.
- Provide of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Chicken wings:
- On your medium heat pot boil your wings in a chicken stock for 15mins.
- After they are cooked strain your wings and put your stock aside.
- Heat a cooking pan put oil, onions, garlic, Ginger and cook them for 3 -5mins.
- Add your tomato sauce and leave it to simmer for 10mins.
- Add your coriander sticks and some chicken stock and let it cook for 5mims.
- Then add your wings and let it cook for 10mins..
- Serve with your chopped coriander leaves..
If you find this Chicken wings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.