Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coke Chicken Wing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coke Chicken Wing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely pick out many items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coke chicken wing recipe. You can have coke chicken wing using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coke Chicken Wing:
- Use 10 pieces of chicken wings.
- Provide 330 ml of Coke (do not use Diet Coke).
- Use 20 g of Ginger.
- Take 30 ml of soy sauce.
- Provide 5 pieces of Garlic.
- You need of Chilli (optional).
- Prepare of Spring Onion (optional).
Steps to make Coke Chicken Wing:
- Clean the chicken wings then leave them in soy sauce and coke for 4 hours.
- Put the chicken wings in oven until the skin is crispy (you can skip this step if you prefer wings with tender skin).
- Stir fry garlic, ginger and spring onion.
- Put the soy sauce and coke along with the chicken wings into the pot. Cover and cook with medium heat for 40 minutes.
- Take out the wings, continue cook the sauce until it’s concentrated and thick. Pour the sauce on top of the chicken wings. Voilà ❤️.
If you find this Coke Chicken Wing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.