Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy pumpkin muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy pumpkin muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pumpkin muffins recipe. You can cook easy pumpkin muffins using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy pumpkin muffins:
- Provide of can plain pumpkin.
- Provide of box spice cake mix.
- Use of chocolate chips and or chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of pure vanilla extract optional.
Instructions to make Easy pumpkin muffins:
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins with baking spray with flour or line with paper muffin cups.
- Mix everything together with a mixer till well combined.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out into muffin tins. I made 24 mini muffins plus 2 regular sized muffins..
- Bake regular sized muffin for 18 to 22 minutes and mini muffin about 10 to 15 minutes till a tooth pick comes out clean watch them carefully.
- If you have white or yellow cake mix and want spice cake add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, allspice and cloves.
- Variation ideas: chocolate cake, cinnamon cake, butter pecan cake, gingerbread cake, white or yellow cake,carrot cake, funfetti cake, banana cake.
- White chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, mint chocolate chips butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips, chopped almonds, chopped pecans, shredded coconut, raisins, shredded carrots or zucchini, mini marshmallows.
If you find this Easy pumpkin muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.