Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic & herb fried pork chops recipe. You can cook garlic & herb fried pork chops using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops:
- You need 6 of thin center cut pork chops.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of mcormick garlic and herb seasoning to taste.
- Get 2 cup of flour, or enough to coat all pork chops..
- Use 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the pork chop during frying..
Instructions to make Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops:
- heat grease in large skillet until hot. test with a pinch of flour, if it sizzles its hot enough. :).
- meanwhile: wash pork chops, do not pat dry, let drain slightly..
- on both sides of the Chop sprinkle all 3 seasonings .as much as u like..
- pour flour into a bowl. and place one chop at a time into flour..
- toss to coat both sides well..
- place chops into bacon grease and fry for about 10 min. per side on medium to medium-low heat.
- chops are done when browned and no longer pink. do not over cook or they will be dry. cooking to fast at too high of a heat will cause burnt breading and underdone chops. to low of a heat you will end up with soggy breading and very greasy chops.
- place on a paper towel lined plate or platter to drain..
- serve !.
- serves 3- 6 depending on how hungry you are. :).
Garlic grows underground in the form of a bulb. Garlic, which is inexpensive, is generally used as a flavoring ingredient in recipes rather than as the main ingredient itself. Garlic ( Allium sativum ), is used widely as a flavoring in cooking, but it has also been used as a Garlic belongs to the genus Allium and is closely related to the onion , rakkyo (an onion found in Asia). Studies on garlic-containing meal plans and cancer risk show potential benefits from regular intake of this much-loved vegetable. Varying decreases in risk have been associated with garlic consumption.
If you find this Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.