Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lime jelly slice with biscuits base recipe. To make lime jelly slice with biscuits base you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base:
- Prepare 185 grams of butter (melted).
- Provide 125 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 250 grams of biscuits (crushed).
- Provide 2 tbsp of gelatine.
- Get 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 250 grams of sweet condense milk ( you can use 1 can / 395grams of sweet condense milk if you want to make it sweeter).
- Use 1 packages of lime jelly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gelatine.
Instructions to make Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base:
- Grease a swiss roll pan (21 × 36) with baking paper.
- Mix together butter and biscuits and then press it with the back of a spoon on your swiss roll pan. Make sure that you press it firmly.
- Mix together gelatine, sweet condense milk, boiling water and lime juice until well combined. Pour it over the biscuits base and refrigate it for 1 – 1,5 hours.
- Put a package of jelly with extra gelatine and then mix it together with boiling water. Wait until the mixture is cooler and then pour it on the top of your previous jelly. Refrigrate until it set and you can enjoy your jelly.
If you find this Lime Jelly slice with Biscuits Base recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.