Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy greek yogurt pancakes recipe. To make fluffy greek yogurt pancakes you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes:
- Get of Step A.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of all purpose flour/plain flour.
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of castor sugar.
- You need of Step B.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Take 3/4 C of plain Greek yogurt.
- Get 2/3 C of milk.
Steps to make Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes:
- Step A – sift & whisk all the dry ingredients..
- Step B – in separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Then whisk in yogurt and milk..
- Finally, fold A into B in batches using spatula or wooden spoon. I use whisk to gently mix the batter. Do not overmix, It's okay if Batter a little lumpy..
- Lightly greese your pan/griddle with non stick cooking spray/butter. For each pancake use 1/4 or 1/3 cup of batter onto the griddle. Let set until you see little bubble at the side of pancAKe. Do not wait until the sides turn brown. Flip it. Do not wait too long or the bottom part will turn dark brown. Use the smallest or lowest heat. The batter is thick and i use teaspoon to lightly level my pancakes..
- This pancake goes well with all types of berries (i use strawberry slices. Super yummy), syrup and cold butter..
If you find this Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.