Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to learn, are terrific at battling depression. Just make sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Try eating a few eggs to feel better!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! recipe. You can have mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Provide of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Take 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- Provide of ● For The Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- You need of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Prepare 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- Take 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- Provide 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- You need 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Get 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- Prepare of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- Get 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- Prepare 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Side Salads.
- Use 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots – purple cabbage – + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- Get as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Steps to make Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours – peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes – peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear – you're good. If bleeding pink – bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me – you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
If you find this Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.