Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simmered Daikon Radish, Carrot, Shiitake Mushrooms and Aburaage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simmered Daikon Radish, Carrot, Shiitake Mushrooms and Aburaage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simmered Daikon Radish, Carrot, Shiitake Mushrooms and Aburaage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simmered daikon radish, carrot, shiitake mushrooms and aburaage recipe. To cook simmered daikon radish, carrot, shiitake mushrooms and aburaage you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simmered Daikon Radish, Carrot, Shiitake Mushrooms and Aburaage:
- Use 150 grams of Daikon radish.
- Get 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 3 large of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 1 of Aburaage.
- Get 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Use 1 tsp of ●Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 250 ml of Water (including the soaking liquid from the shiitake mushrooms).
Instructions to make Simmered Daikon Radish, Carrot, Shiitake Mushrooms and Aburaage:
- Soak the dried shiitake mushrooms for at least 20 minutes in water to rehydrate..
- Cut the aburaage in half, and then cut into half again diagonally to make triangles. Pour boiling water over them to remove the excess oil..
- Cut the daikon radish into quarters lengthwise and then slice 1 cm thick. Cut the carrot roughly..
- Wrap the daikon radish and carrot pieces together in a piece of plastic wrap. Microwave for 5 minutes at 500 W..
- Cut the stem ends off the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms, and cut the caps in half..
- Put the soaking liquid and water (250 ml combined) in a pan and heat. When it comes to a boil, put in the daikon radish, carrot, shiitake mushrooms, aburaage and the ● ingredients. Simmer over medium heat..
- When the cooking liquid has reduced to about 1/4, turn off the heat, transfer to a bowl and serve..
If you find this Simmered Daikon Radish, Carrot, Shiitake Mushrooms and Aburaage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.