Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock-Pot "Frittata" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock-Pot "Frittata" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock-pot "frittata" recipe. To make crock-pot "frittata" you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock-Pot "Frittata":
- Prepare 10-12 of eggs.
- Use 1 of bell pepper (diced).
- Get 1 of large or 2 small tomatoes (diced).
- Provide 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 3 tbs of onion powder or 1 small onion (diced).
- You need 1/2 package of deli sliced ham.
- Prepare 6 of sliced deli sliced cheddar cheese (squared).
- You need 2 tbs of parsley.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of milk.
- Get of salt&pepper.
Steps to make Crock-Pot "Frittata":
- Add all ingredients to the Crock-Pot. (Sauté bell peppers before hand to soften.).
- High 2 1/2 – 3 hours. Low 3-4 hours. Til eggs are firm..
- Tip: add cooked rice and soy sauce or teriyaki sauce to left overs for a fried rice type dish..
If you find this Crock-Pot "Frittata" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.