Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ham and Green Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ham and Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and green beans recipe. To make ham and green beans you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ham and Green Beans:
- Prepare 3 lb of Fresh green beans.
- Take 8 of potatoes.
- Use 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 lb of Ham Hock.
- Take 2 lb of ham.
Instructions to make Ham and Green Beans:
- Trim and rinse green beans..
- Peel, rinse and dice potatoes..
- In center of crockpot, place ham hock and then cover with potatoes and green beans..
- Chop onion and add to crockpot..
- When it comes to the ham, you can use a boneless ham piece, but keep in mind that bones mean flavor. I used a ham butt (lol) that was on sale and just threw it on the top of everything and sliced the meat off the bone halfway through the cooking process. You can certainly use boneless, and just dice it up and throw it on top..
- Fill crockpot with water until almost all ingredients are covered, but not quite..
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Then, carefully remove ham hock from center and trim off any meant that you are able to, discarding the bone and adding the meat back into the pot..
- Serve up with some tasty bread for dipping!.
If you find this Ham and Green Beans recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.