Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
One of the primary sorts of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may also be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe. You can cook brad's french onion pork chop bake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- You need 4 cups of prepared rice.
- You need 4 of large pork chops.
- Take 3 cans of Campbell's french onion soup.
- Provide 2 of small sweet onions, cut into thin strips.
- Take of Garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning.
- Use 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 3 tbs of butter.
- Use 1 tbs of oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of dry red wine.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of whiskey.
- Provide 8 slices of swiss cheese.
Steps to make Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- Heat oil in a lg frying pan over medium high heat..
- Sear chops for one to two minutes a side. Until they get a nice golden brown. While in the pan, sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning..
- When chops are seared on both sides, remove to a plate. Deglaze pan with red wine. Cook 2 minutes. Add soup to pan and mix well. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, heat butter in another pan over medium low heat. Add onions. Sauté until the carmelize. Stir often..
- A couple minutes before they are done, add minced garlic, and whiskey. Stir to deglaze pan. Add to pan of soup..
- Place prepared rice in the bottom of a 10×15 baking dish. Spread evenly. Place pork chops on top. Evenly spread soup mix over that. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Lay cheese slices over the top and return to oven for 5-8 minutes..
- Plate and serve. I served with garlic Texas toast. Enjoy..
All Reviews for French Onion Pork Chops. Making Paula Deen's French Onion Pork Chops – Recipe. Quarantine Cooking – Baked French Toast Casserole. French onion pork chops are smothered in a thick and flavorful gravy, topped with melted cheese. French onion pork chops is a one-pan meal that's perfect for those crazy weeknights.
If you find this Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.