Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Mor Kuzhambu – South Indian Butter Milk Sambar
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mor Kuzhambu – South Indian Butter Milk Sambar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mor Kuzhambu – South Indian Butter Milk Sambar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mor kuzhambu – south indian butter milk sambar recipe. You can have mor kuzhambu – south indian butter milk sambar using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mor Kuzhambu – South Indian Butter Milk Sambar:
- Take 2 tbsp of Thuvar Dal.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dhaniya.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Raw rice.
- You need 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Provide 3 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 2 of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Take 4 tbsp of Coconut grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Curry leaves – as required.
- Use 200 ml of Beaten Curd.
- Use of Gingelly /Coconut oil – as required.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Mor Kuzhambu – South Indian Butter Milk Sambar:
- Soak thoor dhal, dhaniya and rice in water for half-an-hour..
- In a pan, roast the fenugreek seeds, green & red chilly with a teaspoon of gingely oil, in medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add coconut, the roasted fenugreek seeds, chillies, jeera and all the soaked ingredients in a mixer jar and grind well into a smooth paste by adding water..
- Add this ground mixture to a heavy bottomed pan and add sufficient water. Simmer it till the raw smell goes away and the content turns into a thick idli batter consistency..
- Beat curd in the mixer and add this to the pan with required salt. Let it simmer on low flame for just two minutes and turn off the stove..
- This need not be brought to a boil..
- In a pan, heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Add mustard & curry leaves. Allow mustard to crackle and add this to mor kuzhambu..
- The various vegetables that can be added to this mixture are Bhindi, White Pumpkin, Sundaikai Vatral and Raw banana stem..
If you find this Mor Kuzhambu – South Indian Butter Milk Sambar recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.