Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet cornbread recipe. You can have sweet cornbread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Cornbread:
- Take 1 Cup of Corn Meal.
- You need 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 1 TBS of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1 Cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk (Whole Milk is ideal).
- Use 1/2 Cup of Melted Butter (Divided).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Olive or Veg Oil.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/4 Cup of White Sugar (Or Honey).
Instructions to make Sweet Cornbread:
- Preheat Oven To 375° F.
- In a large bowl, mix Cornmeal, Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, and Sugar..
- In another bowl mix Buttermilk, Milk, Eggs, Oil, and 1/4 Cup of Cooled Melted Butter..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until smooth..
- Add the other 1/4 Cup Butter into a 10" Cast Iron Skillet. Place in oven to preheat skillet..
- Carefully remove skillet after about 10 minutes. Pour batter into pan and place back in oven. Cook for 20 – 25 minutes. Allow to cool and then serve..
- I like to rub some butter over the top of the Cornbread right after removing from the oven. Another delicious option is to heat 1/4 Cup of Butter & 1/4 Cup honey together in the microwave, and then brush that over the top..
If you find this Sweet Cornbread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.