Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mom's Fluffy Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Fluffy Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Fluffy Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's fluffy pancakes recipe. You can cook mom's fluffy pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Fluffy Pancakes:
- Provide 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of White Vinager.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of Butter, melted.
Steps to make Mom's Fluffy Pancakes:
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large mixing bowl..
- Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk..
- Pour flour mixture into wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray..
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the other side..
If you find this Mom's Fluffy Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.