Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pan Seared Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Seared Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Seared Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods too!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan seared pork chops recipe. You can cook pan seared pork chops using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Seared Pork Chops:
- Provide 4 of thin center cut pork chops.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of prepared ranch dressing. Homemade is best.
- Take of Spice Mix.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of rice flour.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sriracha pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take of To serve.
- You need of Soft butter and fresh lemon Juice.
Instructions to make Pan Seared Pork Chops:
- Brush pork chops with ranch and place in zip lock bag at least 2 hours or overnight, refrigerated.
- Combine spice mix in a bowl.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet until hot, season chos with spice mix and place in hot skillet and cook without turning for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Cook flip side 3 to 4 minutes until just done, remove to plate and add some soft butter and a touch of fresh lemon juice. Let sit a few minutes then serve. I served them on salad greens with ranch fressing but they go great with potatoes or rice..
Chewy, dry pork chops bringing you down? This recipe shows you how to avoid that *and* have an awesome side-sauce. Season pork chops generously on one side with salt and pepper. Turn and season other side generously, then sprinkle evenly with ½ tsp. sugar. Nothing like a simple pan seared pork chop!
If you find this Pan Seared Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.