Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow-cooker Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow-cooker Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow-cooker Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow-cooker potato soup recipe. You can have slow-cooker potato soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow-cooker Potato Soup:
- Provide 5 lb of potatoes, scrubbed and diced to 1in pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot, raw and finely diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery, finely diced.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 8 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 2 1/2 lb of diced ham or smoked pork picnic shoulder (bought precooked).
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (12oz).
- Use 2 cup of dried potato flakes (instant mashed potatoes).
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese (8oz, softened).
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Slow-cooker Potato Soup:
- Add all ingredients except cream cheese, milk, and potato flakes to 7 qt crockpot. Cook on HIGH 4-5 hours until potatoes are fork tender. Add cream cheese, milk, and potato flakes. Stir to combine CAREFULLY , crock pot will be VERY FULL. Taste soup and add desired salt and pepper. Put lid back on pot and continue to cook on high for 20-30 minutes (this ensures the cream cheese breaks down completely). Stir and serve..
- Notes : Easy with the salt as both the stock and ham will already be full of sodium. Potato flakes can be adjusted for desired consistancy. No, you don't peel the potatoes. To keep left overs and serve again, cool crock pot down at room temp and put in fridge overnight, an hour before serving heat on low. Do NOT leave on warm overnight or you'll just have a goopy pot of mashed potatoes..
If you find this Slow-cooker Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.