Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast bread pudding recipe. To make breakfast bread pudding you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Bread Pudding:
- You need 3 of eggs, equal parts milk.
- Prepare Dash of cinnamon.
- Provide Dash of vanilla.
- Use of English toasting bread.
- Take of Sugar or maple syrup to taste (I used none).
- Take of Melted butter to taste (I used none).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cold butter.
Steps to make Breakfast Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut up the bread. I used almost a whole loaf. Grease the pan with a good coating of the cold butter..
- Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar or syrup and/or butter if you’re using it..
- Put the bread in the baking dish and slowly pour the egg mixture over, concentrating on hitting every spot on the top layer, the rest will settle down to the bottom. So it will end up kind of crispy on top and super moist on the bottom..
- Bake for 30 minutes.
If you find this Breakfast Bread Pudding recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.