Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home brew day dog biscuits recipe. To cook home brew day dog biscuits you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits:
- You need 4 cup of spent grain.
- Get 3 cup of wheat (or white) flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter (crunch or smooth).
- Provide 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey (optional).
Instructions to make Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits:
- Note: Use spent grains within the first few days after brewing. You can freeze in portion size bags for later use..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine all ingredients in mixer bowl. Mix until all ingredients are combined. The mix will be very stcky, you can add flour as needed. The ball will harden the more you work it and the longer it sits..
- Pour mixture on to a generously floured surface..
- I like to make it easy and just press the mix on to a non – greased cookie sheet and score to the size you want. You can also use a spoon to create cookie drops..
- Bake for 30-minutes at 350°F, then reduce the temperature to 225°F for 1- hour, or longer until they are dry..
- Note: Dried cookies will keep for 2 – weeks in an air tight container or longer if you freeze..
If you find this Home Brew Day Dog Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.