Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Kibbeh 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Kibbeh 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice kibbeh 2 recipe. You can have rice kibbeh 2 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice Kibbeh 2:
- Get 12 of Frozen rice kibbeh.
- Take Can of tomatoes sauce.
- Provide 5 pound of Lamb chop.
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Use 3 of turnip chopped bite size.
- Take 2 cups of Swiss chard chopped.
- Get Head of garlic chopped half.
- Take 1 tablespoon of each.
- You need cloves of Salt, pepper, seeds of coriander anise-star, peppercorn,bay leaves, dry lemon, cinnamon, cardamom.
- Use 8 cups of warm water.
Instructions to make Rice Kibbeh 2:
- Wash lamb meat cook over medium heat for 10 minutes change the water with hot fresh water 6 cups add all spices no salt with half of the onion and garlic and the ends of the Swiss chard cook for half hour.
- Start with another pot 2 tablespoon olive oil add the turnips and cook for 10 minutes keep mixing then add the onion garlic cook for few minutes then add the can of tomatoes and 1 cup of hot water cook for another 10 minutes.
- Drain the broth on top the turnips mixer and the meat add salt to the mixture without all the spices when the mixture start boiling start adding the frozen kibbeh one by one far from each other then change the temperature to low and cook for 30 minutes in the last 10 minutes I add the Swiss chard so stay green enjoy 😉I only stirred it twice in the beginning so it will not open the kibbeh enjoy.
If you find this Rice Kibbeh 2 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.