Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the lights. Complete this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. You should replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and seafood tom yum recipe. You can cook chicken and seafood tom yum using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum:
- Take of chicken broth.
- Provide of galanga, sliced.
- Get of lemon grass, bashed lightly and cut.
- Get of tomatoes, cut into quarters.
- Get of kafir leaves.
- Prepare of red curry paste.
- Take of sambal oelek.
- You need of chicken breast, chopped into bit-size pieces.
- Prepare of frozen seafood cocktail.
- You need of evaporated milk.
- Use of Button mushroom, sliced.
- Take of young corn, cut into bite-site pieces.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- Take of fish sauce to taste.
- You need of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum:
- Bring chicken broth to boil then add galanga, lemongrass and tomato. Simmer for 15 minutes or until tomato has soften and fragrant..
- Add red curry paste and sambal oelek. Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add chicken and seafood cocktail. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Then add the vegetables. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the evaporated milk for a creamier soup. Turn down heat to a gentle simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off heat..
- Add the lime juice in small portion, stirring as you go so that the milk will not curd. Serve hot..
If you find this Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.