Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aalu mater shalgam ki sbji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aalu mater shalgam ki sbji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aalu mater shalgam ki sbji recipe. You can have aalu mater shalgam ki sbji using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aalu mater shalgam ki sbji:
- Get 4 of shalgam(turnip).
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Get 1 bowl of peas.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 of chopped tomatos.
- Provide 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of Chopped garlic and ginder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmaric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ghee.
Instructions to make Aalu mater shalgam ki sbji:
- Take a mixer grider and grind onion, tomato, green chilli, garlic and ginger. Now take a presure cooker and heat ghee now put all ingredients and fry it. Now add all masale and fry for 2 to 3 mintue. Now put veg and 2 glass water. Now shut the presure cooker and cooked veg in 4 vessal. Veg is ready to eat..
If you find this Aalu mater shalgam ki sbji recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.