Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to custard apple pie using frozen puff pastries recipe. To make custard apple pie using frozen puff pastries you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries:
- Take 4 of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- Get 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 100 grams of Custard cream.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon.
- Get 100 grams of Honey lemon paste (or custard cream).
Steps to make Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries:
- For the custard cream, refer to the "Easy Custard Cream" recipeby Cookpad user "Lili". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145651-easy-custard-cream.
- Slice the apples into thin wedges, sprinkle sugar and lemon juice, then microwave in a silicon steamer for 3 minutes..
- Return the puff pastries to room temperature (30 minutes), and cut each piece into thirds. Then make 5 diagonal cuts for ventilation in the middle of half of the pieces..
- When the apples cool….
- spread custard cream on half of the puff pastries..
- Then put three apple slices on top of each of the 6 pastries. Sprinkle cinnamon to taste..
- Top with honey lemon paste or more custard cream..
- Put the pastry with cuts on top, then crimp the edges with a fork to seal the edges..
- Brush on an egg wash, then bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 190℃..
If you find this Custard Apple Pie using Frozen Puff Pastries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.