Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Miso Flavored Pork Belly, Eggplant, and Green Bell Pepper Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso Flavored Pork Belly, Eggplant, and Green Bell Pepper Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miso flavored pork belly, eggplant, and green bell pepper stir-fry recipe. To make miso flavored pork belly, eggplant, and green bell pepper stir-fry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Miso Flavored Pork Belly, Eggplant, and Green Bell Pepper Stir-Fry:
- Provide 3 of Eggplant.
- Take 2 of Green peppers.
- Use 120 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger (minced).
- Get 1 of Takanotsume.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Green onions (finely sliced).
- Take of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of White miso.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tianmianjiang.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 ml of Chicken stock.
Steps to make Miso Flavored Pork Belly, Eggplant, and Green Bell Pepper Stir-Fry:
- Chop the eggplant and green bell peppers into rough pieces. Mince the ginger and the garlic. Finely chop the green onion and takanotsume..
- Deep-fry the eggplant for 1 1/2 minutes. Fry the green pepper for 15 seconds. Combine the sauce ingredients..
- Cook the pork, garlic, and ginger. Pour in the shaoxing wine around the edges of the pan. Once the chicken has changed color, add the fried vegetables..
- Add the sauce and quickly shake the pan. Swirl in some sesame sauce and stir in..
- Arrange on a dish and garnish with green onion slices to finish..
If you find this Miso Flavored Pork Belly, Eggplant, and Green Bell Pepper Stir-Fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.