Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Special Eggplant Subs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Special Eggplant Subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Special Eggplant Subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel better. And now you know green tea can help raise your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to special eggplant subs recipe. To make special eggplant subs you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Special Eggplant Subs:
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Provide 2 of medium eggplant, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 4 of submarine sandwich buns (10 inches), split.
- Take Leaf of lettuce.
- Use 1 jar (7 1/4 oz) of roasted red peppers, drained and sliced.
- Take 2 of medium tomatoes, thinly sliced.
- You need 8 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of Mayo (optional).
Instructions to make Special Eggplant Subs:
- Set up your dipping station. In separate mixing bowls, place your flour, egg, and bread crumbs in a row. Go down the row with each slice, covering with flour, then egg, and finally bread crumbs. Continue until all the eggplant is coated. Pro tip is to keep one hand dry and one wet..
- On the bottom of each bun, layer lettuce, eggplant, red peppers, cheese, tomatoes, and mayo or if desired..
With the school on lock-down, Butters flips out knowing that things may never go back to normal. The Planet is ours – where are we going!? Eggplant Puree. featured in Easy Ways to Make Vegetables Taste Great. Scoop out flesh of roasted eggplant into a medium sized mixing bowl. Long prized for its deeply purple, glossy beauty as well as its unique taste and Eggplants belong to the nightshade family of vegetables, which also includes tomatoes, bell peppers.
If you find this Special Eggplant Subs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.