Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Eggplant and Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Eggplant and Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a super protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy eggplant and pasta recipe. You can have spicy eggplant and pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Eggplant and Pasta:
- Use 6 of Eggplants 4 to 6 inches long. cut into 12 long pieces each eggplant.
- Use 2 TB of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of Red, Orange or Yellow Bell pepper diced.
- Use 1 of Medium Onion sliced thin.
- Get 12 of peeled Garlic Cloves.
- Use 4 of Thai Chillies or 2 Sarrano Peppers.
- Use 1 of ts roasted and cushed Cumin seeds, Dry Corriander seeds and black peppercorns.
- Use 1 of ts salt.
- Take 1 of TS Pauv Bhaji Masala (Indian vegetable spice mix).
- Get 1 TB of Desi Ghee.
- Get 1/2 of Cappelini Pasta (Thin Pasta).
- Provide 4 oz. of Grated Parmasean Cheese.
- Use 1 TB of chopped Cilantro.
Steps to make Spicy Eggplant and Pasta:
- Heat Olive oil in a Pan. Add Bell Peppers. Cook 3 minutes on medium Heat. Add Onions, Garlic, Chilli Peppers, dry roasted spices and Pauv Bhaji Masala. Add 2 TB water and cook for 3 mts..
- Add Eggplant (Cut up into pieces). Add Salt. Cook 5 mts. on Medium heat. Reduce heat and cook for 20 mts. Add Ghee..
- Boil water (1 Qt enough to cover Pasta). Add Pasta to Boiling water. Add 1/2 ts salt and 1 ts oil to water. Boil Pasta 8 mts. or package instructions. Drain water. Make sure Pasta is cooked..
- Dish out Pasta in a Plate. Add Eggplant on top. Add Grated cheese and cilantro. Serve hot..
This is essentially Pasta alla Norma, a traditional Sicilian pasta dish. I'm always on the lookout for seasonal produce and eggplant peaks in the fall. Spicy Eggplant with Red Bell Pepper and Thai Basil – Girl Cooks World. Every so often I stumble upon a food blog post in which the author is trying to persuade his or her readers into "trying eggplant again", with the underlying assumption that a lot of folks have Spicy Eggplant and Pasta with Pancetta. Then drain the pasta and add the drained cooked pasta to the sauté Eggplant Caponata Pasta.
If you find this Spicy Eggplant and Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.