Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fudge topped peanut butter pie recipe. To cook fudge topped peanut butter pie you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie:
- Prepare of Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 oz).
- Get of Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size).
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Get of Milk.
- Take of Reese's peanut butter chips, divided.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of (12 oz) chocolate fudge topping.
Steps to make Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie:
- Wisk together pudding mix, sour cream, and milk in medium bowl; set aside..
- Place 1 1/3 cups peanut butter chips and oil in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until smooth. Using hand mixer, gradually add to pudding mixture; spread evenly into crust..
- Spread chocolate fudge topping over pie; cover and refrigerate 3 hours. Prior to serving, place with remaining peanut butter chips..
If you find this Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.