Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai curry vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai curry vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry vegetables recipe. You can have red thai curry vegetables using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Thai curry vegetables:
- You need of small sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Take of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Take of yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Use of medium carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks or small round.
- Get of cauliflower florets.
- Take of Thai red curry paste.
- Use of full fat coconut milk.
- Use of water.
- Prepare of medium roma tomatoes, diced.
- Use of pure maple syrup.
- You need of soya sauce.
- You need of fresh lime juice.
Instructions to make Red Thai curry vegetables:
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Once it's hot, add a few tablespoons of water (or you may use olive oil) and the chopped onion and cook, stirring often, until the onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the bell peppers, carrots and cauliflower. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes. Add a few tablespoons of water if needed..
- Now add the curry paste and stir it in. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Pour in the coconut milk, water and kale. Bring to a simmer, then lower the heat and cook covered for 5-10 minutes, until the vegetables have softened.
- Now add in the chopped tomatoes, pure maple syrup, tamari and fresh lime juice. Stir, then remove from heat.Serve immediately with cooked rice..
If you find this Red Thai curry vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.