Recipe of Favorite Bolo Rei Tradicional (king Cake)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bolo Rei Tradicional (king Cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bolo Rei Tradicional (king Cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bolo rei tradicional (king cake) recipe. To make bolo rei tradicional (king cake) you need 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bolo Rei Tradicional (king Cake):
- Use 1 of dried Bean.
- Use 1 of miniature toy, to go in the cake.
- You need 100 ml of porto wine.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 150 grams of crystallized fruit.
- Take 150 grams of nuts, choose your favourite.
- Use 150 grams of sugar.
- Use 150 grams of butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Take 30 grams of active dry yeast.
- Provide 750 grams of flour.
- Take 1 of lemon peel, grated.
- Take 1 of Orange peel, grated.
- Use 1 of jelly mix.
Instructions to make Bolo Rei Tradicional (king Cake):
- Cut the crystallized fruit into pieces. Reserve some whole or add extra to decorate the top of the cake..
- Soak the cut fruit in a splash of the porto wine..
- In a different bowl dissolve the yeast in 100ml of water. Add 1 cup of flour, mix and leave it at room temperature for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, mix the margarine, sugar, lemon and orange zest..
- Add the eggs, mixing in one by one..
- Add in the yeast mixture. When everything is well mixed add the remaining flour, salt and porto wine..
- Knead the dough until elastic and smooth in consistency then mix in the cut fruit..
- Shape the dough into a ball. Sprinkle with flour, then cover with a cloth. Leave at room temperature covered away from any moisture for 5 hours..
- When the dough has doubled in size, temporarily transfer to a wooden board and make a whole in the middle of it..
- Wrap the tiny toy in parchment paper, then add to the cake along with the bean. Leave to stand for 1 hour..
- Brush the cake with 1 egg yolk, decorate with crystallised fruit, chopped sugar cubes and nuts. Turn oven to 180 c..
- Transfer to a very hot oven. Cook until its golden brown approximately 40 minutes..
- In a little bit of warm water dilute jelly granules or sheets..
- Once cooked brush the cake with the jelly..
- Let it cool down and serve once cooled..
If you find this Bolo Rei Tradicional (king Cake) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.