Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mango Thai Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango thai curry recipe. You can have mango thai curry using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango Thai Curry:
- You need of ripe mango (Alphonso).
- Provide of lemon juice.
- Provide of red chillies (soak them in water for 30 minutes).
- Take of coconut milk.
- Use of tomato.
- Take of cumin seeds.
- Provide of Mustard seeds.
- Get of Curry.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of ghee.
- You need of Asafoetida.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- Get of Coriander powder.
- Provide of cooked rice.
Instructions to make Mango Thai Curry:
- Firstly, peel the mangoes and cut top most layer of mango pulp. Keep aside rest of the mango with it's gutli part. And pulp in one bowl..
- Soak that peels in water.
- Now make red chillies and tomato paste. Mix both in blender and make thick paste. Make.
- Now set a wok on medium heat, add 2 spoons of ghee, cumins seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, and add asafoetida..
- Now add mango pulp and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add red chilli and tomato paste, add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Now saute all the ingredients welll for 5 minutes..
- Now add the rest of the mango part with it's gutli..
- Add water In which we soaked mango peels. Take out the peels and throw it now. And add that water in curry..
- At last add coconut milk and stir it for 2 minutes..
- Add lemon juice for tangy taste. Mix well everything and cover with lid and keep on low flame for 5 minutes..
- The mango Thai curry is ready..
- Now serve with rice..
- You can eat with chapatis also. Both rice and chapatis give a nice taste with this curry..
If you find this Mango Thai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.