Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Jaime’s delicious chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jaime’s delicious chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jaime’s delicious chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Some grains are really great for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full also which can actually help to better your mood. Feeling famished can actually bring you down! These grains can improve your mood because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jaime’s delicious chili recipe. You can have jaime’s delicious chili using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jaime’s delicious chili:
- Get 1 can of jalapeño navy beans.
- You need 2 cans of kidney beans.
- Take 1 of chopped sweet onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 of minced jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 cans of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Take 2 packs of McCormick chili packs (mild or medium).
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Jaime’s delicious chili:
- Sweat onion and garlic.
- Add ground turkey and brown.
- Drain fat.
- Add cans of tomatoes,beans,seasoning, jalapeños, Worcestershire sauce, and tomatoe paste.
- Top with chopped green onion, cream cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!.
Simply throw everything right in and let it do. If you ask me, ALL bowls of chili should be topped with a shining beacon of cornbread. My friends all voted it one of the best chili. Look no further for the ultimate classic, easy chili recipe. Make in a crock pot for simple weekday meals.
If you find this Jaime’s delicious chili recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.