Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red velvet cake truffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet cake truffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cake truffles recipe. To make red velvet cake truffles you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red velvet cake truffles:
- You need 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Get 230 g of cream cheese.
- Provide 350 g of chocolate of choice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Red velvet cake truffles:
- You can make a red velvet cake, but I just got the Betty crocker mix. Bake the cake as instructed on the box.
- When cake is done, let it cool. With your hands break the cake into crumbs into a large bowl. Add cream cheese and use your hands to knead it all together..
- Grab about a lil bit bigger than a teaspoon sized piece and roll into a ball. You should get about 30-40 balls. Place them on a baking tray and put in the fridge, while doing the next step.
- Melt the chocolate and add the vegetable oil into it. This will help make the chocolate "runny" when coating the chocolate over the cake balls..
- Place one cake ball at a time into the chocolate. With a fork, coat coat the ball and use the fork to scoop the ball out, let some of the excess chocolate fall off and put onto the baking tray. Repeat for all the balls.
- When done, place ur fork into whatever is remaining of the chocolate and then gently wave over the cake balls to get that zigzag effect on the tops of them.
- Put them back into the fridge for about 20mins. They are fairly dense, but my god delicious!! Enjoy.
If you find this Red velvet cake truffles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.