Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Bourbon Biscuits FingerMillet – Eggless and Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Bourbon Biscuits FingerMillet – Eggless and Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade bourbon biscuits fingermillet – eggless and vegan recipe. To make homemade bourbon biscuits fingermillet – eggless and vegan you need 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Bourbon Biscuits FingerMillet – Eggless and Vegan:
- Take For of biscuit dough :.
- Use 1 glass of Fingermillet flour/Ragi flour.
- You need 1/2 glass of Brown Sugar or White Sugar powder.
- Provide 1/2 glass of Vegetable ghee.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare For of filling –.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of Dry roasted coconut powder.
- Get 3 – 4 tablespoons of Chocolate syrup Dairy- free.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Vegetable butter.
- Take 1/2 glass of Sugar powder/Icing sugar.
- You need Few drops of Water/ Soy milk.
Steps to make Homemade Bourbon Biscuits FingerMillet – Eggless and Vegan:
- Take a large bowl. Combine finger millet flour, sugar powder and dark cocoa powder..
- Take a kadhai and add vegetable ghee to it. Heat it till melts and turns lukewarm..
- Add this lukewarm vegetable ghee to the above mixture and mix it well to avoid lumps. The biscuit dough should be firm..
- Take a portion of the dough, flatten it with your fingers to 1/8″ thickness and cut it equally into rectangular shapes. With the help of toothpick, mark small holes as shown in the picture..
- The holes are there to allow steam to escape, to stop the soft biscuits from cracking or collapsing..
- Place them carefully onto a baking sheet. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, turning half way through baking time to assure even results..
- Let these cool before filling them. So keep them aside..
- In the meanwhile, dry roast coconut powder over a low to medium until it turns light brown..
- Once the raw smell goes off from it, add chocolate syrup. I used mapro chocolate syrup. Now add sugar powder/icing sugar and vegetable butter to it. Mix it well from all sides. If required pour a few drops of water to it..
- Turn off the flame when the mixture gets thickened..
- Allow it to cool. Blend this to make a creamy paste. Adjust with a few drops of liquid; just don’t make the filling too soft..
- Then, match up two biscuits at a time and sandwich together with the above filling..
- Refrigerate them for 2 to 3 hours or overnight. Place the sugar crystals carefully onto the small holes of the bourbon biscuits..
- The healthy bourbon biscuits are ready to be served..
If you find this Homemade Bourbon Biscuits FingerMillet – Eggless and Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.