Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for "Rat-a-tat 2e" Roasted Veggies (ratatouille) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Rat-a-tat 2e" Roasted Veggies (ratatouille) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Rat-a-tat 2e" Roasted Veggies (ratatouille) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were simply anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "rat-a-tat 2e" roasted veggies (ratatouille) recipe. To cook "rat-a-tat 2e" roasted veggies (ratatouille) you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Rat-a-tat 2e" Roasted Veggies (ratatouille):
- You need 1 small of bell pepper, red.
- Prepare 1 small of bell pepper, orange.
- Prepare 1 small of bell pepper, yellow.
- Provide 1 small of eggplant ( I like to use the long skinny Japanese variety, easier to chop!).
- Provide 1 medium of zucchini (courgette).
- You need 1 medium of onion (sweet vidalia).
- Use 1 bunch of whole garlic cloves, peeled.
- Provide 1 of mushrooms (optional).
- Take 1 of rosemary, basil, and thyme (fresh or dried, to taste – I use about 1/2 tsp each of dried).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil (good quality).
Steps to make "Rat-a-tat 2e" Roasted Veggies (ratatouille):
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Chop veggies into 1" chunks..
- In a large bowl, sprinkle seasonings over veggies, then drizzle with olive oil. Mix until all are nicely coated..
- Place veggies in foil-lined, deep roasting tray, roast for 30-40 min..
If you find this "Rat-a-tat 2e" Roasted Veggies (ratatouille) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.