Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ricotta cheese pound cake recipe. To make ricotta cheese pound cake you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake:
- Get 90 g of Coconut Oil (or Butter).
- Get 180 g of Sugar.
- You need 225 of g(8oz) Ricotta Cheese.
- Provide 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Marsala Wine (or Vanilla Extract).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (Lemon zest).
- You need of ………………………………………………………………..
- You need of -Dry Ingredients-.
- Get 180 g of Cake Flour ★.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder ★.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon ★.
- Prepare of ………………………………………………………….
- You need 100 g of (1 bar) Chocolate.
Instructions to make Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake:
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F, coat the loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- I'm using whole wheat cake flour..
- Combine all of ★the dry ingredients and put it aside..
- Place the coconut oil & sugar into a large bowl..
- Add ricotta cheese..
- Add eggs one by one and keep mixing..
- Add Marsala wine..
- Add the lemon zest..
- Add the ★ mixed dry ingredients and lightly mix. Don't knead..
- Add chopped chocolate..
- Pour it into the oil-sprayed loaf pan..
- Bake in the oven for about 1 hour until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out batter free..
If you find this Ricotta Cheese Pound Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.