Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango-bell pepper beef tacos w/ grilled scallions recipe. To cook mango-bell pepper beef tacos w/ grilled scallions you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 of green bell pepper; small dice.
- You need 1/2 of red onion; minced.
- Take 2 T of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 t of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 t of cumin.
- You need 1 t of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 C of mango salsa.
- You need 1 bundle of scallions.
- Get 1 of lime; cut into wedges.
- Get as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions:
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 T vegetable oil with scallions. Add a pinch of salt. Toss to coat scallions. Grill over high heat briefly until charred and softened on each side, about 1-2 minutes each side. Roughly chop scallions when cool enough to handle, and set aside..
- Heat a medium sized saute pan with 1 T vegetable oil. (Ground beef does not need oil or added fat to cook, but adding a little bit of oil can help to prevent onions and peppers from burning before ground beef renders fat).
- Add beef. Season with coriander, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. After 2 minutes, add peppers and onions. Stir..
- Once beef is browned, drain fat and return beef to pan..
- Add mango salsa. Cook 1 minute over medium heat..
- Add grilled scallions. Toss..
- Serve with lime wedges..
- Variations; Coconut, roasted garlic, roasted bell pepper trio, pineapple salsa, peach-mango salsa, grilled corn, chipotle, garlic, chives, cayenne, cilantro, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, bacon, jalapeño, poblano, ancho chile, almond milk, avocado, black beans, chayote, spinach, berries, red fresno peppers, honey, rum, smoked paprika, paprika, shallots, yellow onion, sesame seeds, orange zest, tomato, cotija, chihuahua cheese, cinnamon, plantains, sofrito, beer, tequila, bourbon, fireball whiskey, tomatillos, red wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar, beef stock, demi glace, smoked cumin, roasted & ground coriander, tomatillo salsa, salsa verde, queso fresco, serrano,.
If you find this Mango-Bell Pepper Beef Tacos w/ Grilled Scallions recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.