Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to start as any. Do this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe. To cook banana nut bread with chocolate chips you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana nut bread with chocolate chips:
- Get 1 of banana – slices.
- Take 3 of ripe bananas.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Use 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Get 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
Steps to make Banana nut bread with chocolate chips:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky..
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth..
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated..
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (reserve 1/2 cup for topping) and walnuts until just combined..
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top and top with a few banana slices and remaining chocolate. Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing..
If you find this Banana nut bread with chocolate chips recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.