Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Muffins with Sautéed Apples recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Muffins with Sautéed Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muffins with Sautéed Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to muffins with sautéed apples recipe. To cook muffins with sautéed apples you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Muffins with Sautéed Apples:
- Prepare 50 grams of Margarine.
- Take 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare of Pan-Fried Apples.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Use 1 tbsp of Margarine.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Flour.
Steps to make Muffins with Sautéed Apples:
- Peel the apples and cut into 8 pieces, then into 5 mm slices..
- Put the margarine into a frying pan and fry the apples until soft. Add the sugar and fry until the liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with cinnamon..
- Bring the margarine to room temperature to soften and mix it with sugar in a bowl until pale..
- Add the egg and mix. Sift the flour and baking powder and fold into the batter..
- Lightly toss the apples from Step 2 with flour, then gently fold into the batter from Step 4..
- Add the milk and fold to combine..
- Grease the muffin tins with margarine and pour the batter in. Bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for 25 minutes and enjoy!.
If you find this Muffins with Sautéed Apples recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.